Seeking an experienced Analyst with minimum 5 years experience supporting Lawson or a related ERP (Peoplesoftm Ultripro).
SuperUser knowledge in at least 2 of the lawson/kronos modules. Strong Excel skills including v-lookups, Add-ins, pivot tables. Crystal
Reports or SQL esperience.
- Coordinating the analysis, development of new functionality, testing and implementing scheduled vendor releases and system upgrades, and fixing system defects.
- Responsible for enhancing, supporting, and maintaining an application within the Cooper Health system.
Build and Process related tasks
- Ability to customize software to meet the needs of the users
- Demonstrate basic requirements gathering skills
- Demonstrate comprehension of end-user workflow
- Demonstrate ability to implement and manage small to medium level projects
- Must be able to analyze, diagnose, suggest and implement process changes
- Must demonstrate basic skills with process improvement and project management
- Accountable as the application subject matter expert (SME) when assigned to project teams
- Serve as a liaison between end users, subject matter experts and technical support
- Develop, plan and execute testing for supported applications
- Create and maintain test scripts in support of new installations, projects, and/or system updates