At least 1 year of ADT IT experience or 3+ years of Operational ADT/Cadence experience. Must be able to obtain Epic Grand Central or Cadence experience within the first 90 days.
- Coordinating the analysis, development of new functionality, testing and implementing scheduled vendor releases and system upgrades, and fixing system defects.
- Responsible for enhancing, supporting, and maintaining an application within the Cooper Health system.
Build and Process related tasks
- Ability to customize software to meet the needs of the users
- Demonstrate basic requirements gathering skills
- Demonstrate comprehension of end-user workflow
- Demonstrate ability to implement and manage small to medium level projects
- Must be able to analyze, diagnose, suggest and implement process changes
- Must demonstrate basic skills with process improvement and project management
- Accountable as the application subject matter expert (SME) when assigned to project teams
- Serve as a liaison between end users, subject matter experts and technical support
- Develop, plan and execute testing for supported applications
- Create and maintain test scripts in support of new installations, projects, and/or system updates