A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant looking to serve patients in a busy rural urgent care facility.
- Rotating shifts of: Three twelve hour shifts; every second or third weekend.
- Provide care to a variety of common urgent and non-urgent health conditions for all ages.
- Experience must include ability to independently perform common minor procedures including suturing, draining abscesses, interpreting x-rays, etc.
- Qualifications include a minimum of 2 years of experience as an APN or Physician Assistant in urgent care environment.
- Ability to function autonomously, ability to assess acuity of patients, to diagnose and treat common minor illnesses/conditions such as URI, UTI, sprains and strains, back pain, lacerations, abscesses, acute pain conditions, etc.
- Must be board certified and licensed to practice in the state of New Jersey.
- We offer a competitive salary base. A comprehensive benefits package to include paid malpractice, CME, health, life and dental insurance, matching retirement 403B and other options.