- Undergraduate Students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (must be in their Junior or Senior year) or
- Graduate Students in a major or course work related to internship.
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0
- New Jersey resident.
- The intern will be responsible for successfully completing daily tasks and or project work assigned by mentor.
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Exhibit Cooper’s Core Values.
- Convey a positive attitude and be self-motivated.
- Complete and present a brief final report on their key responsibilities and learnings during the last week of the internship.
Complete the job application for this position and attach the following documents:
- A cover letter and area of interest.
- Two letters of recommendation from Faculty or Professional references.
- Copy of current transcripts showing minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.