The Physician Assistant or Advanced Practice Nurse is a skilled person, qualified academic and clinical education to provide for patient services.
Per Diem Urgent Care Position at Cinnaminson, NJ
- A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant looking to serve patients in a busy urgent care setting.
- Per Diem Commitment: Must commit to two weekend shifts in six weeks
- Shift Type/Hours: Per diem, Monday-Friday 8a-8p, Weekends 9a-5p
- Qualifications include a minimum of 2 years of experience as an APN or Physician Assistant in the urgent care or fast track ED setting.
- Provide care to a variety of common urgent and non-urgent health conditions for all ages. Experience must include ability to independently perform common minor procedures including suturing, draining abscesses, interpreting x-rays, etc.
- Ability to function autonomously, ability to assess acuity of patients, to diagnose and treat common minor illnesses/conditions such as URI, UTI, sprains and strains, back pain, lacerations, abscesses, acute pain conditions, etc.
Must be board certified and licensed to practice in the state of New