At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to its employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
This position is designated as a 100% remote worker, but we are looking for applicants that are within driving distance of Cooper as they will be required occasionally to provide on-site support for users when we roll out new applications, modules, and functionality
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging position working on emerging digital technology in the Healthcare space?
Then, our opening for an Application Analyst III may be the position for you. This role will be part of our Inpatient team responsible for designing, building, and maintaining Cooper's Digital Strategy, driving patient engagement, seamless patient access and financial experience, improve patient outcomes and experience. This is a unique career opportunity – you'll be on the front line helping transform the way healthcare is accessed and delivered.
At Cooper, we strive to hire exceptional, innovative, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
What qualities are needed:
• A strong sense of ownership and an urgent drive to make a difference
• Self-taught, self-learning, self-managing
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Strong ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Able to contribute to a collaborative culture and positive work environment
• Innovative thinker, using creativity and a critical eye on design
• Possess excellent logic, situational awareness, and attention to detail
What you'll do:
• Work closely with the Agile Product Team, along with operational and functional stakeholders, to define requirements and ensure customer/business alignment and acceptance throughout the product and/or solution development
• Work collaboratively with fellow Information Technology staff and other internal/external support groups in problem-solving issues related to Epic and other 3rd Party vendors.
• Design, analyze, build, test, and implement efficient IT systems using Agile methodology
• Solve technically challenging problems involving integrated systems
• Primary focus of this position will be Epic Inpatient (Orders/Clin Doc)
• Perform operational support, maintenance and system configuration
• Provide system(s) support through participation in on-call rotation
5-10 years experience required
What qualifications we are looking for:
• Strong academics, Bachelor's degree preferred
• Healthcare experience a plus (but not required)
• Epic certification required in either Inpatient Orders or Clin Doc and other certification is a plus in ASAP, Order Transmittal, Optime, Anesthesia, Stork, CCM or Bugsy.
• Experience with Agile development methodology & disciplines is a plus
• R&D, custom programming, mobile app and API integration development experience is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Bachelor's degree preferred
5 years of relevant application business experience required in lieu of Bachelors’ Degree
Application-specific system certification (if applicable) - required
Scheduled Days / Hours: Monday thru Friday 8-4:30