At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to its employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
We are looking for highly resourceful and data-savvy students to join our Enterprise Analytics team as interns. The enterprise Analytics team is charged with leveraging on existing data resources to provide timely, accurate and actionable insights to business leaders across the organization. The interns will partner with other members of the Enterprise Analytics team to work on a variety of data analysis and visualization projects covering all facets of the healthcare delivery industry.
The internship will give you the opportunity to work on “real world” problems and enable you to sharpen your skills in exploratory data analysis, data visualization and advanced analytics. You will be involved in the entire lifecycle of project delivery and will have the opportunity to work with business leaders to define the problems and communicate the outcomes. You will have a flexible schedule, dedicating up to 20 hours a week to project work. Throughout the internship, you will gain tons of experience, hopefully enjoy the data crunching, earn a good pay and have a good potential for full time employment with us upon completion of your studies.
• Highly proficient in the use Tableau version 2018.x or 2019.x for data visualization
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Experience in using some advanced analytical tools (SQL /R /Python) is preferred
• Passionate about using data to inform decision making and possess the curiosity to research and solve complex problems involving data and business analytics
• A quick learner who is willing to learn and work in a team in a fast-paced environment
• Legally authorized to work in the United States of America
Currently pursuing a Master’s or Bachelor's (senior) degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science or other closely related quantitative field with GPA of at least 3.4
Scheduled Days / Hours: Mon to Fri, 8:30am to 5:00pm