At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to its employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
The analyst will assist with ensuring all 340B eligible sites are compliant including policy & procedure development; providing education on 340B to staff and providers; completing regular self audits and monitoring for compliance validation; ensuring patient, location & provider eligibility; recommending program enhancements and cost saving opportunities; providing collaboration with 340B Governance Committee; and participating in 340B Health organization educational sessions to ensure Cooper EIP has the current program and regulatory information to continue successfully
• Completion of self audits & oversight in compliance with HRSA
• Ensure noneligible patients, locations & prescribers are not included.
• Maintain adherence to 340B program regulations/guidelines
• Monthly audit contract pharmacies and 340B software,
• Monthly self audits 340B operations
• Oversee inventory management of purchasing process with contract pharmacies.
• Annual contract pharmacy site visits/audit.•
• Maintain cost savings documentation
• Implement additional opportunities and improve value
• Develop policy and procedures on 340B purchasing and ongoing review/updates
• Provide education on 340B Policy & Procedure/quality assurance
• Maintain appropriate Continuing Education in relation to 340B as offered by Apexus
• Collaborative reporting with 340B Governance Committee
• Serve as project leader for 340B program functions
• Attend 340B Health Educational sessions
• Assist in growing 340B among EIP population.
At least 3 years previous experience in health care setting with exposure to pharmaceutical care and data analytics (pharmacy tech experience preferred); Experience with Microsoft Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of 340B software .Knowledge of state and federal medical assistance/health services programs, medical insurance & billing requirements preferred. Understanding of 340B acquisitioning and billing preferred. Strong knowledge of medical terminology and pharmaceutical nomenclature/calculations.
High School Diploma Required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business/accounting preferred
Must obtain CPhT within 1year and NJ Board of Pharmacy registration within 6 months
Scheduled Days / Hours: $0hours