At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to its employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
This position is responsible for overseeing the applications portfolio to ensure systems architecture, design, and strategy meets and supports business, functional, and technology requirements. Ensures ease of maintenance, application performance, and compatibility with new and existing systems. Identifies and documents all integration points across the applications portfolio for new and existing systems, including all third party vendor systems. Provides technical direction and guidance to application teams when implementing new systems. Uses critical thinking in trouble-shooting, researching and solving technically challenging problems involving integrated systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Designs system architecture and strategy to meet business, functional, and technology requirements.
2. Develops techniques to improve system performance and optimize hardware utilization.
3. Ensures the integration of all aspects of software solutions including upstream, downstream, and surround systems.
4. Provides resolutions and recommendations to leadership or analysts regarding all systems and solutions that affect clinical, revenue cycle, and business systems.
5. Analyzes and resolves complex issues escalated by analysts or leadership.
6. Provides technical knowledge as needed by analysts or leadership.
7. Identifies policies and requirements that drive a specific solution.
8. Work with analyst teams and stakeholders to build, test and maintain integration points across applications.
9. Implements and follows internal Information Technology break/fix process and change management processes.
10. Gather requirements, provide fit gap analysis and create effective technical solutions to support the needs of the business.
11. Work with business users to identify and document current state and future state workflows for a given application or solution.
7-10 years experience required
Bachelor's Degree preferred
10 years of relevant application business experience required in lieu of Bachelors’ Degree
Multiple application-specific system certifications
Scheduled Days / Hours: 8