Click Column Header to Sort
Code all diagnoses and procedures documented in the medical record for the current encounter.
Enter all code information in the HealthQuest system for facility coding in a timely manner.
Adhere to compliance regulations set by government, state, & the Cooper Health System to ensure guidelines are met.
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
The Registered RN is a professional caregiver who, as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and who supervises and provides care to these patients utilizing the nursing process including the therapeutic use of self.
- Follows established policies and procedures.
- Communicates openly with internal customers and supervisors.
- Provides excellent customer service interfacing well with all levels of staff, management, and physicians.
- Applies Cooper core values.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated timeframe.
- Evaluates patients, implements, and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications utilizing the nursing process.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
Responsible for processing all release of information requests and subpoenas in a timely and efficient manner ensuring accuracy of all requests. Safeguard and protect the patient’s right to privacy by ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to the patient’s medical information and that all releases of information are in compliance with the request, authorization, Cooper University Health Care’s policy and HIPAA regulations.
- Completes release of information request including retrieving patient’s paper and electronic medical record.
- Validates requests and authorizations of release of medical information according to established Cooper University Health Care policy.
- Perform quality checks on all work to ensure accuracy of the release, confidentiality, and proper invoicing.
- Receive incoming requests including opening mail, assisting walk-ins and telephone inquiries, and retrieving facsimile inquiries, depending on the needs of the patient.
- Maintains working knowledge of the existing state laws and fee structure.
- Work with privileged information in a conscientious manner while releasing medical records in an efficient, effective, and accurate manner.
- Travel to medical practice locations on foot.
- Perform pick-ups and deliveries in a timely fashion in accordance with Cooper University Health Care policy.
- Confirm patient name and account number are on every page in the record front and back.
- Prep all pages for the scan process (i.e., removing staples and making sure that the quality of the document is readable).
- Examines pages and verifies patient identification on each page.
- Appropriately batches and scans documents into EPIC.
- Manually indexes documents to the correct level as established by Cooper University Health Care policy.
- Minimizes duplicate entries. Inspects the quality and accuracy of each document scanned.
- Monitor the manual indexing queue of unassigned images.
- Confirm that all records ready for indexing have been received.
- Determine the correct patient name, account number, document type or section (if appropriate)
- Index the image (encounter, section or document) appropriately by required patient date elements according to Cooper University Health Care specific guidelines.
- Review each image and verify the following:
- Correct patient name and account number.
- Proper indexing into the patient chart grouping.
- Image quality (readable, orientation, multiple sides, etc.)
- Identify errors requiring correction in accordance with Cooper University Health Care policies and procedures
- All duties as assigned.
- Schedules appointments for patients in EPIC and/or Mosaiq following specific protocols determined by departments/specialists.
- Reviews and confirms patient’s insurance eligibility, refers patients as appropriate who do not have 100% insurance coverage.
- Documents and enters all necessary demographic and financial information into the appropriate screens in the system.
Responsible for enhancing, supporting, and maintaining an application within the Cooper Health System. Coordinates the analysis, development of new functionality, testing and implementing scheduled vendor releases and system upgrades, and fixing system defects.
It is the role of the Rehab Services Aide to assist Therapists and Management staff in the
execution of patient care and department operation. May be assigned tasks by Occupational, Physical or Speech therapists. May be asked to cover at other outpatient clinics or locations.
Responsible to assist therapist with patient treatments, maintain supplies and overall cleanliness of treatment areas and patient care equipment.
Prepares and cleans treatment areas, participates in departmental meetings and
in-services, completes special department projects, assist with operational tasks such as answering phones, scheduling, and billing.
Aides are required to work at any location, including weekends and holidays, hours will be
reflected by the hours of operation for the specific location.
Provide pre-hospital Advanced Life Support (ALS) care in all weather conditions, in cooperation with other EMS providers as a member of the patient care team.
Care will be rendered to patients of all ages whom experience any injury or illness, utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques to safely assess, treat, lift, move and transport patients to appropriate medical facilities.
Complete all required documentation and other assigned duties which support efficient EMS operations while maintaining a professional attitude
Executive Assistant II supports the needs of The Cooper Foundation. The Executive Assistant II will support the SVP/Chief Philanthropy Officer; VP of Advancement; VP, Principal & Major Gifts; and assist the Director of Development and Foundation Team as necessary. Has excellent written & communication skills, organized, resourceful, innovative, proactive, and thinks independently.
Will be responsible for managing calendars and all office functions, as well as receiving guests and being the point person for The Foundation Office. Assumes responsibility for coordination of the Foundation Board Meetings: working with the Director of Development to schedule meetings/prepare board material/record minutes/finalize and preserve records. More details listed below.
Responsible for supporting the Foundation’s senior-level executive team members: Senior Vice President/ Chief Philanthropy Officer; VP of Advancement; VP, Principal & Major Gifts.
Assures proper scheduling of departmental meetings; monitors calendars for updates/changes and notifies team members. Prepares documents and material for meetings
Assists to coordinate Annual Foundation Board Calendar. Prepares material for Board Meetings, records minutes, finalizes & preserves an orderly record of board minutes and addenda.
Assist with Cooper Foundation events and functions as directed. Evening and weekend events may occur.
Maintains and enters data into Foundation bases, including email list management and knowledgeable of Raiser’s Edge donor tracking software
Handles correspondence as requested (letters, memos, return calls); strong attention-to-detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary. Assures proper handling of letters, memos and mail
Process Reimbursement for SVP, VPs, DoD, Department. Coordinate and Initiate requisitions, PO and disbursements as directed by Finance Manager.
Responsible to upload TY letters for each donor record in database; back-up detail & hard copies filed and stored – all completed in timely manner after each fundraising campaign
Set-up starter station with trays, flatware, napkins, condiments, etc. Clean area according to cleaning checklist. Work starter/assembler/ checker station for patient AYR room service. Assist co-workers as necessary. Put non entree' items on patient tray per ticket order. Highlight those items put on tray ticket. Set-up expediter area with par-stock items. Check delivery carts for cleanliness and supplies. Work starter/assembler/ checker areas for patient AYR room service. Check tray for completeness & accuracy. Highlight those items put on tray on
Project Manager who demonstrates effective leadership and direct supervision of a diverse project team including multiple internal departments, consultants, regulatory agencies and contractors. Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Exhibits ability to achieve project objectives on multiple planning projects running simultaneously. Working knowledge and application of building codes.
- Oversee all phases of a project, from concept, through design and construction, to occupancy
- Develop, manage and track project budgets and schedules
- Run meetings. Be the point person for the architect, engineers, construction manager and other consultants on the project.
- Assist in the management and negotiation of contracts of all parties on the project.
- Review and recommend approval of all payments and change orders
- Manage the design process, including user meetings, making budget recommendations, and keeping the project within scope.
- Oversee the permitting and entitlement phase to obtain necessary land development approvals.
- Lead the construction phase overseeing the construction manager, architect and other consultants.
- Lead the efforts associated with move in/occupancy of the facility
The ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER is a skilled person, qualified academic and clinical education to provide for patient services under the supervision of a staff physician both in a clinical office and operating room environment.