Click Column Header to Sort
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN), assists with patients’ activities of daily living and plan of care.
Communicates with and supports healthcare team, patients and/or patient’s family or significant other(s).
Maintains and demonstrates high standards of professional ethics.
1. Supports the activities of daily living to include bathing, dressing, grooming, oral care, feeding, toileting/hygiene, and assisting with mobility and transport. Demonstrates standard precautions including the care of patients in isolation and safe patient practice.
2. Performs technical duties as directed by RN, such as phlebotomy, vital signs, point of care testing, EKGs, Foley catheter care specific to population served and documents appropriately.
3. Identifies and communicates changes in patient’s status to RN and responds appropriately. Demonstrates standard precautions including the care of patients in isolation and safe patient practice.
4. Reinforces education of patient and family/responsible party regarding individual care needs and safety issues.
5. Participates in Cooper patient satisfaction initiatives and goals. Participates in the performance improvement activities. Assists in orientation of new hires.
6. Completes annual unit-specific competencies by specified due date.
7. Attends Staff Meetings when available for documents review of staff meeting minutes.
8. Assists in admission, transfers and discharges of patients to and from the unit
The Outpatient Social Worker is responsible for coordinating the complex discharge planning needs of patients and families, as well as to provide supportive counseling, psychosocial assessment and interventions for patients with complex psychiatric, social, medical, and financial needs in the inpatient setting. The Social Worker also assists the interdisciplinary team in order to help the patient and families cope with hospitalization, illness, diagnoses, treatment, and other issues as they prevent a barrier to efficient patient throughput and quality outcomes.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred but not required.
- The individual in this position are significant members of the Physician and RN Board Runner team responsible for the daily functioning of the OR schedule.
- These individual are so interdependent that their respective performances impact the patient flow throughout the Perioperative Division.
- Continuously informs appropriate individuals when delays or situations occur in the OR and assists with manipulating the daily schedule to fill voids in prime time surgical hours in the most cost effective methods.
Perform various laundry, patient transport, and environmental duties throughout the hospital. Performs specific cleaning duties to maintain a clean and aseptic environment. Transports patients throughout the facility in a professional, courteous and timely manner. Performs laundering and related assignments necessary to the collection, processing and distribution of linen throughout the system. Keeps waiting rooms, lounges, and staff areas tidy. High School diploma or equivalent required.
Responsible for the management of clinical and business operations of assigned sites, including the delivery of quality clinical services, improving patient experience, materials management, software implementations, regulatory compliance, equipment maintenance, environment of care, and facility management, making themselves or designee available after hours for emergent issues such as facility or operational issues due to weather, call outs or other unforeseen curcumstances.
Supports the strategic direction of Ambulatory Operations as well as the Institute’s growth playbook by operationalizing new programs and growth initiatives.
Exemplifies the Cooper University Health Care core values of inclusion, compassion and excellence.
Partners with physicians, clinical personnel and administrative leadership within their assigned areas of the health system to remove barriers to success and achieve organizational goals.
Provides strong, effective, goal-oriented leadership to direct and indirect reports
Supports, cascades and meets goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems for all operational areas within span of control.
Supports, coordinates, and maintains standardized work procedures and policies to improve efficiency and effectiveness across Ambulatory Operations.
Coaches, develops, educates, mentors, and holds accountable direct reports as well as fosters an environment of trust thoughout their areas of responsibility.
Hardwires and validates leadership tools such as leader rounding on patients, employees, and providers. Practices reward and recognition of key behaviors.
Creates quarterly goal action plans focused on meeting annual role-specific and organizationally driven goals.
Performs data reporting and analysis to drive decision-making within span of control geared towards meeting organizational goals.
Participates in professional development activites and maintain professional affliations.
Performs all related duties and/or special projects as assigned/required.
Responsible for enhancing, supporting, and maintaining an application within the Cooper Health System. Troubleshoots, researches and solves technically challenging problems involving integrated systems.
Job is Fully Remote - all equipment provided
Responsible for enhancing, supporting, and maintaining an application within the Cooper Health System. Coordinates the analysis, development of new functionality, testing and implementing scheduled vendor releases and system upgrades, and fixing system defects
The Senior Instructional designer prepares, presents and maintains IT system user training that results in a well-educated and prepared workforce. Senior Instructional designers mentor and assist Epic Instructional designers and independently lead training development and optimization projects
Responsible for enhancing, supporting, and maintaining an application within the Cooper Health System with a focus on initiatives directly related to internal and external lab tests, results, and workflows. Coordinates the analysis, development of new functionality, testing and implementing scheduled vendor releases and system upgrades, and fixing system defects
Pick up paper medical records from the Nursing units and Emergency Dept. Prepare all hospital based medical records for scanning. QA all records returned from scanning vendor.
Process Fetal Monitor Strips. Prepare Kiosk Keys for audits. Provide Office Coverage/Assist with Phone Calls.
Fax continuation of care requests. Scan documents into media. Mail out Transition of Care reports
Monitor Failed faxes, community uploads and IM2 work queues.