Click Column Header to Sort
The Product Manager oversees the implementation of solutions that advance and support operational excellence, system optimization, and other organizational priorities and initiatives. The Product Manager creates the roadmap for their product area(s) and executes on that roadmap in partnership with their business partner(s) (aka Product Owner). The Product Manager advances the product roadmap, continually grooms the product backlog, and sets work priorities for their product team(s). This role emphasizes an entrepreneurial spirit, independent and creative thinking, and leadership through collaboration, not authority.
The Supervisor is responsible for ensuring annual competencies/appraisals, required certifications, and ongoing continuing education for respiratory care practioners (RCP) under their direct report.
Duties include daily supervision of respiratory care personnel, coordination of daily operations, and professional communication with the health care team to facilitate the coordination of care across the continuum. Acts in the absentia of the Associate Director or Director as needed.
Supervisor is accountable for expected knowledge, skills and competencies for neonate to geriatric patients.
Responsible to organize staff work schedules clinical rotations, and employee performance evaluations.
Administrative On Call duties.
Patient assessment-palpation, percussion, auscultation, visual exam and charting. Patient transfer-lifting, assist with ambulation, positioning in bed, & stretcher. Patient transport-bed stretcher, assist with ambulation.
Medication distribution mixing of solutions, exposure to various biological/chemical agents during med. Preparation and distribution.
Set-up and maintenance of various equipment for patient use, i.e.: mechanical ventilators, pulse-oximeters, c02 end-tidal monitors, oxygen tents, BIPAP/CPAP devices, aerosol and oxygen set-ups, air compressors, blenders, Vapotherm, Nitric Therapy and Resuscitators.
This position has a strong emphasis on customer service to our patients.
Must ensure quality patient scheduling, positive telephone etiquette and customer
satisfaction in support of the mission of Cooper University Hospital.
Serve as the front line contact person for all incoming patients.
Greet, register, schedule, collect point of service copays and provide general information to
patients and their families using AIDET.
Must have the ability to be organized, take independent action and project Cooper’s values
to both customer and co-workers.
Serves as patient’s non-clinical navigator during discharge coordination.
- Coordinates with Director of Maintenance; acts as a direct supervisor over department personnel on a daily basis and oversees that direction from Director is implemented as required.
- Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Assess conditions and diagnos technical and mechanical problems.
- Lead staff during projects and repairs including carpentry, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and plumbing.
- Maintenance and/or beautification of facility and grounds.
- Oversees safety and preventative maintenance.
- Coordinates and oversees activities of outside contractors, trades people in construction, repair and maintenance of physical plant and equipment.
- Checks the quality of work to ensure it is up to code and specifications.
- Makes prompt efforts to resolve all staff concerns or grievances related to facilities and conditions under the incumbent's direction.
- Maintains time and cost records; schedules vacation, relief, and emergency coverage; Leads and manages compliance (Joint Commission, NJDOH, local, etc.). Will be expected to be on a rotating on-call schedule. Performs additional duties requested in order to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Campus.
- Assists in the work direction of other mechanics, facility staff, trades helpers, and/or other skilled trades, as needed.
- Is responsible to ensure that the work orders are performed in a fashion that meets customers expectations.
- Works to educate staff on communication as necessary to please customers with the execution and timing of the work.
- Monitor status of equipment and make recommendations for capital budget process
Oncology and Stem Cell Transplant are specialized areas and require unique skill sets to support this patient population. Aligning the MD Anderson Cancer Cooper University Health Care with the MD Anderson Cancer Center at Houston’s recommendations, allows continued growth in the infrastructure of the Stem Cell Transplant program. This position maintains responsibility for all non-physician aspects of the stem cell transplant program pertaining to FACT accreditation. This ideal candidate will partner with the physician director of the SCT program to develop, implement and ensure compliance with all workflows, procedures, non-provider-level personnel availability, and competency, coordination of care, system (internal and external) processes and FACT accreditation
Development and coordination of all non-physician aspects of SCT program (in partnership with physician director)
Development and coordination of care and system (internal and external) processes and FACT accreditation
SOP & Policy development, implementation and compliance
Quality oversight for the SCT program
Data abstraction for the SCT program
Outcomes reporting (internal and external)
Pathway and protocol development, implementation and control
Competency & credentialing assurance for all members of the SCT team (partner with medical staffing to ensure completion)
The Nurse Navigator’s role supports, educates, and assists patients and their families, serving as a link to their doctors and supportive services. The Nurse Navigator’s role is key in the implementation of multi-disciplinary care.
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN), assists with patients’ activities of daily living and plan of care.
Communicates with and supports healthcare team, patients and/or patient’s family or significant other(s).
Maintains and demonstrates high standards of professional ethics.
The trained Surgical technologist, under the direct supervision of the Registered Professional Nurse and/or physician, is assigned as an assistant to specific service areas in the Surgical Suite.
Patient assessment, mechanical ventilatory support monitoring, non-invasive ventilation support, administration of medical gas delivery systems (i.e.: heliox, nitric, oxygen
compressed air, etc...), humidification and aerosol therapy.
Airway management, delivery of aerosolized & instilled medications, chest physical therapy,vest therapy, IPV therapy, in-exsuffalator therapy, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, arterial blood gas acquisition & analysis.
Transcutaneous pc02 & po2 monitoring, pulse oximetry monitoring & trending. Ventilatory weaning, peak flow monitoring, assist with bedside tracheostomies, and
bronchoscopy, internal and external patient transporting, patient and family education.
- This is a working supervisor position. The supervisor will have a bench assignment when needed, helping to fill in schedule gaps and will maintain personal competency in areas of expertise.
- The supervisor will be responsible for oversight of technical personnel working evening/night shifts including assigning/directing work, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- The supervisor will assist technical managers by ensuring staff compliance in following procedures as written and may assist with competency assessment of staff.
- Supervisory functions include completing all staff schedules, payroll responsibilities and enforcing all hospital and departmental policies and procedures. Participates in the selection process of new hires. Reports inappropriate behaviors or actions to manager and participates in coaching sessions of staff in a direct and confidential manner. All progressive discipline of staff members are reviewed by the Manager or Director.
- The supervisor supports individual and departmental achievement through strong and effective employee engagement and the use of recognition methods; completes rounding on all staff employees