Click Column Header to Sort
The Registered RN is a professional care-giver who, as a member of a multidisciplinary
health care team, assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a
designated time frame and who supervises and provides care to these patients utilizing the
nursing process including the therapeutic use of self.
Follows established policies and procedures.
Communicates openly with internal customers and supervisors.
Provides excellent customer service interfacing well with all levels of staff, management
Applies Cooper core values.
Other duties as required
The Senior Security Engineer works closely with business and IT to determine business process and productivity needs and develop the necessary cybersecurity strategy to support the business goals. The Senior Security Engineer will support technical needs, requirements, and the state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations. Work with technical management to optimize cybersecurity that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements, and other technology parameters. Support design principles for the security of the physical network perimeter and internal protection of the organization’s network. Support and develop models, plans, internal standards, budgets, and processes based on industry best practices. Support governing principles for network design and deployment. Participate in selection of cybersecurity technologies and products for implementation and use
Proficient in patient scheduling, professional telephone etiquette and customer satisfaction in support of the mission of CUH.
Surgical scheduler duties involve scheduling for hospital outpatient based services, changing, and canceling appointments, to include other administrative duties as assigned.
Interface as a direct liaison with patients and clinical staff at procedural locations to communicate patient results and scheduling needs. Support checkout at Gastroenterology’s ambulatory office, scheduling patients for procedures after office visits.
Provide accurate, detailed information to patients regarding test results and work with patients to reschedule procedures as needed. Take appropriate action in responding to questions from patients.
Answer incoming calls, directing calls to the correct party, checking voicemails, and returning missed for scheduling requests.
Responsible for the integrity of pre-registration to include accurate health care coverage(s). Escalate operational, provider, or patient complaints along with other critical matters to leadership.
Knowledge of medical insurance and billing processes. Must work well in stressful situations and display a high degree of efficiency at all times. Strong emphasis on customer service.
- Perform all duties of a Hospital Generalist 1
- Take daily calls and perform carpentry, electrical, painting, mechanical and plumbing maintenance, and repairs such as, but not limited to:
- Replace switches, replace ballasts, replace fire alarm initiating devices
- Repair/replace shower diverters, pull and reinstall toilets, operate drain machine, repair med gas outlets
- Start or restart chillers and AHUs without assistance. Troubleshoot alarms on the building BAS and make repairs without assistance. Troubleshoot and make repairs on the hospital tube system without assistance
- Install shelving, painting, and patching, repair/replace door hardware, repair sliding doors, repair/replace window shades.
- Perform TJC inspections and maintenance rounds
- Performs and schedules preventive maintenance procedures for buildings, equipment, and grounds. Ensure building and equipment meet all safety and fire regulations and policies
- Responsible for shift coverages
- Work on snow removal team
Carries out procedures for department functions, including, but not limited to:
- Washing, inspecting, packaging, and sterilizing instruments/equipment.
- Maintaining accurate monitoring records.
- Using and interpreting chemical and biological indicators.
- Performs appropriate cleaning of all sterilization equipment.
- Assisting OR personnel in locating/reprocessing instruments.
- Participating in performance improvement activities.
- Follows established policies & procedures.
- Communicates openly with internal customers and supervisors.
- Provides excellent customer service interfacing well with all levels of staff, management and physicians.
Conduct interviews with patients and families to insure insurance coverage which includes obtaining benefit information and pre-certification. Make referrals to financial assistance services for patients with less than 100% coverage. This position will also perform Scheduling duties when needed.
Cooper University Health Care is seeking an Intellectual Property Paralegal to work as part of our in-house legal team. This position will work under General Counsel to assist with and manage a variety of tasks, projects and processes.
We’re looking for an experienced paralegal that brings excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, a strong work ethic and ability to grasp new concepts. The Intellectual Property (IP) Paralegal will be able to work from home up to two days per week after a 90-day probationary period. Draft, review, negotiate and file IP-related contracts, such as confidentiality agreements and development agreements.
Draft and/or manage applications for IP matters, such as trademarks, copyrights, and patents. Create and maintain status reports for matters in process. Generate and maintain docket reports for attorneys. Ensure compliance with federal reporting requirements.
Provide legal support services in an efficient and timely manner. Use initiative and discretion in accomplishing routine assignments with minimal supervision. Research legal issues and engage in fact gathering and checking to provide support on all assigned IP matters
This position has a strong emphasis on customer service to our patients.
Must ensure quality patient scheduling, positive telephone etiquette and customer
satisfaction in support of the mission of Cooper University Hospital.
Serve as the front line contact person for all incoming patients.
Greet, register, schedule, collect point of service copays and provide general information to
patients and their families using AIDET.
Must have the ability to be organized, take independent action and project Cooper’s values
to both customer and co-workers.
Serves as patient’s non-clinical navigator during discharge coordination.
Responsible for registration functions (such as registration, insurance verification, patient safety and compliance, revenue collections, resource referrals, and customer service) in a fast paced, high volume Emergency Department that provides 24/7 service.
Performs billing functions. Insurance verification and patient communication regarding co-payment, deductible, etc. functions. Maintains accurate patient billing account information. Provides excellent customer service. Interfaces with all levels of staff, management & Physicians.