Click Column Header to Sort
Perform various laundry, patient transport, and environmental duties throughout the hospital. Performs specific cleaning duties to maintain a clean and aseptic environment. Transports patients throughout the facility in a professional, courteous and timely manner. Performs laundering and related assignments necessary to the collection, processing and distribution of linen throughout the system. Keeps waiting rooms, lounges, and staff areas tidy. High School diploma or equivalent required.
A nonexempt position responsible for performing a variety of duties in various ambulatory
settings, including primary, multi-specialty, specialty practices.
May be involved in both the clinical and administrative areas including assisting providers
with patient care, and handling clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
Provides information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the clinical
Maintains working knowledge of regulatory standards and is accountable to sustain these
standards in daily operations.
Clinical direction, oversight and competency review is provided by medical providers and
ambulatory professional development team in coordination with office management.
Licensed respiratory care practitioner (RCP) to perform all aspects of respiratory care, which includes inpatient and outpatient care.
Promotes good clinical practice by possessing an in-depth knowledge of federal regulations and guidance documents for the conduct of clinical trials and human subject protection, assuring compliance with protocol and regulatory requirements, and by collecting, recording and maintaining data and source documentation, including; analyzing data, participating in departmental presentations and publications, and handling all aspects of investigator-initiated trials.
Responsible for day-to-day operations, quality controls and assurance; perform patient assessments (including laboratory handling, processing, and shipping when needed), assist in protocol development, recruit throughout the institution and enroll patients; coordinate subjects, research teams, IRBs and sponsors, documents and maintain all study-related data, processes and events; abstract and code data.
Interact w/ medical staff, maintain records; educate staff about trials, participate in monitoring visits & respond to queries; manage various reporting w/sponsors & regulatory agencies.
Overall, the research assistant will work with the study PI and research staff in participant recruitment, data collection at baseline and follow-up, manuscript and report writing and other related activities.
Supports the clinical treatment care of patients.
Ensures patient comfort and assists in educating patient on dental procedures.
Works efficiently to maintain clinic schedule while adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
Organizes and maintains surgical instruments and lab equipment.
Schedules patients appropriately; confirms patient appointments including referral and treatment plans from general dentist.
Performs the complete check-in functions for each patient.
Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
Obtains radiographic imagining as requested by the provider.
Assists in patient recovery following IV sedation in the office.
Performs all functions within the scope of their practice.
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN), assists with patients’ activities of daily living and plan of care.
Communicates with and supports healthcare team, patients and/or patient’s family or significant other(s).
Maintains and demonstrates high standards of professional ethics.
Adheres to Departmental procedures, fulfilling compliance with Life, Safety, Fire and
Hazardous waste requirements.
Triage/Coordinates and performs direct patient care and clinical flow.
Prepares patients for providers, assisting with exams, assisting provider with suture
preparation, carrying out orders, (i.e.; various supplies/tests/ X-Rays/dispensing of
Provides health assessments, preps for physicals, completes calibration of equipment, and
performs various testing to include,(Pod’s, Respiratory approvals, Spirometry, Audiograms,
EKG's, Drug Testing, Timms testing, Breath and Saliva Alcohols, Venipuncture etc.
Enters and oversees data entry with SYSTOC computer system.
Stocks and orders medications and medical/surgical supplies.
Reviews physical/tests results with provider and handles phone calls (i.e.; case
management, testing/physical results).
Responsible for washing pots; recording dish machine - pot machine temperatures; record PPM. Set-up, clean and sanitizedish machine - pot machines. Responsible for refilling handsoap dispensers throughout the department as well as replenishing paper towels as needed. Removal of recyclables and regular trash from department to dumpsters at the loading dock. Sweep and mop all floors within the department. Spot cleaning as assigned. Assist store room as assigned - necessary.
Job Description: Advanced Practice Provider (APP), Cooper University Health Care
The Advanced Practice Provider (APP) is licensed, registered and has completed specialized graduate or doctoral education, and is nationally certified to provide health and medical care for diverse populations in a variety of settings.
Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Functions
• The Advanced Practice Nurse will function within the scope of practice as defined by the state nurses practice act, delineation of privileges set forth by the practice setting and the American Nurses’ Association Code of Ethics. The advanced practice nurse utilizes the scientific process and national standards of care as a framework for managing patient care.
• The Physician Assistant will function within the scope of practice as defined by the supervising physician
• As licensed independent providers, APPs practice autonomously and/or in consultation with a collaborating/supervising physician and other health care professionals to assess, diagnose, treat and manage patients’ health problems/needs.
• The APP will perform a patient history and physical examination to determine a working differential diagnosis and develop an individualized plan of care.
• Services include, but are not limited to ordering, performing, supervising, and interpreting diagnostic and laboratory tests, and prescription of pharmacologic agents and non-pharmacologic therapies.
• The APP may provide therapeutic measures as appropriate and provide teaching, education and counseling to individuals, families and groups.
• For uncommon or unstable conditions, the APP will formulate diagnoses in consultation with his/her collaborating/supervising physician and either refer to a specialist or participate in the dual management and treatment with his/her collaborating/supervising physician.
• In addition to diagnosing and managing acute and chronic illnesses, APPs will emphasize health promotion and disease prevention
• APPs will serve as health care researchers, professional educators, interdisciplinary consultants and patient advocates.
• Prescriptions may be provided by the APP, where clinically indicated, and shall be in accordance with the current APP prescribing guidelines and in accordance with state and federal law. Proper documentation of medications prescribed, and refills authorized, will be reflected in the patient’s chart.
• The APP will stay current with medical trends and provide evidence-based practice medicine by completing the required continuing education as mandated by certifying organizations.
• The autonomous nature of the APP requires accountability for healthcare outcomes. Insuring the highest quality of care requires national certification, periodic peer review, clinical outcome evaluations, adherence to the code for ethical practice, evidence of continuing professional development and maintenance of clinical skills.+