Click Column Header to Sort
Radiology Tech Adheres to Departmental procedures, fulfills compliance with life safety, fire and hazardous waste, Radiation Safety, and Infection Control requirements.
Maintains Licensure, stays current and participates departmental training offered.
Performs procedures (Portables, E.R., Trauma, Fluoro OR and General) as needed.
Demonstrates courteous behavior, positive attitude, etc. through polite communication with
all co- workers/guests.
Understands and appreciates the need to provide good customer service, both internal and
Maintains work area: Reports maintenance issues for equipment, monitors supplies and
deficiencies, maintains paperwork particular to each department/office.
Participates in clinical activities (i.e. assists with patient flow/care, helps to optimize
throughput of patients via Radiology Ambassador team.
Remains compliant of timekeeping rules: Avoids early, late and unauthorized entries.
Attends greater than 80% of staff meetings to staff informed and supports initiatives
Team of 70 Full Time CRNA’s work in collaborative practice with Anesthesiologists to:
• Developing and implementing an anesthetic plan.
• Selecting and initiate planned anesthetic technique (general, regional, local anesthesia and intravenous sedation).
• Selecting, obtaining, or administering the anesthetics, accessory drugs, and fluids necessary to manage & maintain physiologic homeostasis, and to correct abnormal responses to the anesthesia/ surgery.
• Selecting, applying, or inserting appropriate noninvasive and invasive monitoring modalities for collecting and interpreting patient physiological data.
• Managing patient's airway and pulmonary status (endotracheal intubation, mechanical ventilation, pharmacological support, respiratory therapy & extubation).
• Managing emergence and recovery from anesthesia.
• Provide relief from pain and anesthesia side effects, or to prevent or manage complications.
• Ordering, initiating or modifying pain relief therapy, through the utilization of drugs, regional anesthetic techniques, or other accepted pain relief modalities.
• Responding to Codes & Trauma Alerts by providing airway management, administration of emergency fluids or drugs, or using basic or advanced cardiac life support techniques.
Anesthetic Locations covered: 30-bed Main Operating Room with 75-90 average daily caseload, 9 outside sites (OB, GI, EP Lab, Neuro Interventional, Bronchial, Pain, IR, MRI, PAT Clinic, and Trauma Alert responses), 4 –rooms at Cooper Digestive Health Center in Mt. Laurel & 5-rooms at Cooper Surgery Center in Voorhees.
Opportunities for professional career development: participation in QA, PI Committee, M&M, Cost Savings Initiatives, Regulatory Compliance, Survey Readiness, and Education.
The trained Surgical technologist, under the direct supervision of the Registered Professional Nurse and/or physician, is assigned as an assistant to specific service areas in the Surgical Suite.
- Assess and identify the social needs of patients on the inpatient psychiatry unit
- Collaborate with patients to develop a safe, unique and appropriate treatment plan
- Complete treatment plans in a timely manner in accordance with Joint Commission requirements
- Link patients to appropriate services within the community
- Facilitate family meetings
- Facilitate group therapy on the inpatient unit
- Provide individual psychotherapy to patients on the inpatient unit and on the psychiatry consult service as directed by attending physicians
- Follow patients referred for CRISIS screening on the inpatient unit and in the emergency department to facilitate smooth transition
- Collaborate with Transitional Navigators on cases involving complex psych discharge planning needs
- Participate in multidisciplinary rounds and function as an integral member of the multidisciplinary team
- Participate in research as directed by unit clinical director
- Complete prior authorizations for continuing care as directed by community agencies
- Completes an admission review of all patients within 24 business hours of admission utilizing specific behavioral health (InterQual or MCG) criteria and accurately documents all review determinations.
- Conducts daily concurrent continued stay and discharge reviews with appropriate provider utilizing specific behavioral health utilization management criteria.
- Collaborates and communicates with the multidisciplinary (behavioral health and medical) team, and attends team meetings as required for appropriate exchange of information.
- Proactively follows and intervenes on open cases to include concurrent appeals of denials. Identifies and refers cases that do not meet established clinical criteria to the Physician Advisor.
- Communicates denials to the Physician Advisor to evaluate for peer to peer, and sends to denial work queue for written appeal if necessary.
- Collaborates with billing office to ensure proper accurate billing per patient status.
- Delivers the Important Message from Medicare to patient and/or next of kin according to policy.
Job Description: GI Technician, Cooper University Health Care-Inpatient
Some of the primary duties that GI technicians perform include:
- GI Technicians prepare rooms and equipment before endoscopic procedures and clean up and sterilize after procedures.
- Maintaining an inventory of equipment and supplies for endoscopic procedure
- Ensuring equipment functions properly
- Preparing waiting and recovery rooms or procedure suites
- Maintaining endoscopic equipment, including cleaning, disinfecting and calibrating instruments according to manufacturer guidelines
- Transporting patients according to medical personnel instructions- Helping physicians and nurses perform endoscopic procedures
- Attending training as necessary to enhance or refresh skills
- Collecting specimens from patients
- Collaborating effectively with other care providers regarding procedures and patients' conditions
- Staying current on endoscopy developments by reading literature, speaking with colleagues or participating in professional organizations
- Assists with Business Office Support duties and will be trained to EPIC applications and front desk registration & copay collection.
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN), assists with patients’ activities of daily living and plan of care.
Communicates with and supports healthcare team, patients and/or patient’s family or significant other(s).
Maintains and demonstrates high standards of professional ethics.
1. Supports the activities of daily living to include bathing, dressing, grooming, oral care, feeding, toileting/hygiene, and assisting with mobility and transport. Demonstrates standard precautions including the care of patients in isolation and safe patient practice.
2. Performs technical duties as directed by RN, such as phlebotomy, vital signs, point of care testing, EKGs, Foley catheter care specific to population served and documents appropriately.
3. Identifies and communicates changes in patient’s status to RN and responds appropriately. Demonstrates standard precautions including the care of patients in isolation and safe patient practice.
4. Reinforces education of patient and family/responsible party regarding individual care needs and safety issues.
5. Participates in Cooper patient satisfaction initiatives and goals. Participates in the performance improvement activities. Assists in orientation of new hires.
6. Completes annual unit-specific competencies by specified due date.
7. Attends Staff Meetings when available for documents review of staff meeting minutes.
8. Assists in admission, transfers and discharges of patients to and from the unit.
Under the supervision of the EMS Supervisor, the EMT will provide pre-hospital Basic Life Support care in all weather conditions, in cooperation with other EMS providers as a member of the patient care team.
Care will be rendered to patients of all ages whom experience any injury or illness, utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques to safely assess, treat, lift, move and transport patients to appropriate medical facilities.
Complete all required documentation and other assigned duties which support efficient EMS operations while maintaining a professional attitude.
Receives specimens and orders appropriate tests as prescribed; processes samples for laboratory testing using various computer applications.
Checks for specimen integrity and proper specimen identification.
Prints and distributes reports, answers telephone calls from customers including inpatient nurses/physicians and outpatient clients.
Processes specimens for multiple Reference Labs.
The IT Product Manager will oversee the work of the medical imaging, device integration and clinical service teams. Types of applications supported include: PACS, CPACS, image exchange, cardiac remote patient monitoring, nurse call, neuro monitoring, surgical instrument tracking, endoscopy application, and the cancer and trauma registries.
Experience with SDLC, project management, and vendor management are key attributes of a good candidate for this role. The ability to manage a large portfolio of applications and prioritize work with the business stakeholders is a skillset required of this role.
100% remote will be considered based on candidate experience.
Provides first tier support to application users. Answers questions or resolves application problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically