Click Column Header to Sort
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for executing audits of operational, financial, and clinical functions from start to completion under the consultative direction of the Director of Internal Audit. Performs special reviews and investigations of operations as requested. Manages project assignments and timelines to ensure the timely and effective completion of assigned projects. Perform audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and creating process narrative and documents control design, implementation, and operating effectiveness.
Gains a comprehensive understanding of assigned audit business operations, processes, and business objectives and then utilize that knowledge on assigned audits. Prepare working papers, conduct interviews, review documents, and compose summary memos. Identify and document issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning reviewed areas. Communicate the results of projects via written reports and oral presentations to management. Perform follow-up on audit findings to ensure corrective action is implemented. Independently and proactively identifies and pursues professional development opportunities that align to development needs, current or emerging risks, and assigned audit work plan projects. Timely reporting of obstacles and provides regular progress reports of overall audit to management.
Supports the clinical treatment care of patients.
Ensures patient comfort and assists in educating patient on dental procedures.
Works efficiently to maintain clinic schedule while adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
Organizes and maintains surgical instruments and lab equipment.
Schedules patients appropriately; confirms patient appointments including referral and treatment plans from general dentist.
Performs the complete check-in functions for each patient.
Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
Obtains radiographic imagining as requested by the provider.
Assists in patient recovery following IV sedation in the office.
Performs all functions within the scope of their practice.
Dental hygienists collaborate with dentists, dental assistants and office administrators to manage patient appointments and provide custom care for each patient. Performs technical skills for oral health and patient education for oral health maintenance. Perform a range of dental treatments, maintain equipment, and help patients feel comfortable when receiving dental work.
Foundational Responsibility: Demonstrates Cooper Core Values and Service Standards, and Leadership Must Haves. Utilizes AIDET at all times.
(Applies to All Employees)
1. Dental hygienist and dentist work together to meet the oral health needs of patients.
2. Dental patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, dental charting and taking blood pressure and pulse
3. Taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
4. Performing teeth cleaning in accordance with established dental procedures. Flossing, removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth that minimizes sensitivity
5. Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides)
6. Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health;
(e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
7. Counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral health
8. Effective communication with patient and staff. Consistently using AIDET. Inform patient of each step performed for dental procedures, the time procedure will take and providing discharge instructions.
9. Understanding the signs of various dental conditions such as tooth decay, gum disease and common dental problems.
10. Charting dental assessments, uploading of xrays, using only approved dental abbreviations/acronyms, documentation of procedures and treatments.
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging position working in the field of data warehouse technology in the Healthcare space?
Then, our opening for a Data Warehouse Developer may be the position for you. The Data Warehouse Developer will be part of IT’s Data Warehouse Team and will be required to work closely with various departments within the organization through technical specification and general analytical assessment and data warehouse administration. Interacts with business owners and IT colleagues for discovery build and testing.
This is a unique career opportunity – you'll be on the front line helping transform the way healthcare data is managed, accessed and delivered.
At Cooper, we strive to hire exceptional, innovative, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
What qualities are needed:
- A strong sense of ownership and an urgent drive to make a difference
- Self-taught, self-learning, self-managing
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to contribute to a collaborative, team based culture and positive work environment
- Innovative thinker, using creativity and a critical eye on design and forward thinking technologies
- Possess excellent logic, situational awareness, and attention to detail
What you'll do:
- Work closely with all of IT’s development teams, along with operational and functional stakeholders, to define requirements and ensure customer/business alignment and acceptance throughout the product and/or solution development
- Work collaboratively with fellow Information Technology staff and other internal/external support groups in problem-solving issues related to data management.
- Support efforts to maintain the integrity of all data throughout the organization and will be responsible for providing data solutions for reporting and analytics developers while also complying with Cooper Health’s business and clinical standards of high quality and timely information delivery.
- Develop Data Model Universes soured from the Epic Caboodle Data Warehouse and / or Epic Clarity
- Solve technically challenging problems involving data management
- Technical Job duties will include varying degrees of:
- SQL Server Database Development (includes database design, table and stored procedure creation, SQL insert update and delete queries, creation of indexes, etc.)
- SQL Server Database Administration
- SQL Server Security Administration
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SAP Business Objects Administration
- SAP Business Objects Universe development
- Third-Party tools to aid in SAP Business Objects Administration
- Tableau Administration
- Azure Data Warehousing (future)
JOB DESCRIPTION- OUTPATIENT /URGENT CARE
Per Diem Urgent Care (APN or PA):
Short Description: Per Diem Urgent Care Position
Cherry Hill, NJ, Audubon, NJ & Cinnaminson, NJ
Description: See Below
- A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant looking to serve patients in a busy urgent care setting.
- Per Diem Commitment: Must commit to two weekend shifts in six weeks
- Shift Type/Hours: Per diem, Monday-Friday 8a-8p or 12-8p; Weekends 9a-5p
- Qualifications include a minimum of 2 years of experience as an APN or Physician Assistant in the urgent care or fast track ED setting.
- Provide care to a variety of common urgent and non-urgent health conditions for all ages. Experience must include ability to independently perform common minor procedures including suturing, draining abscesses, interpreting x-rays, etc.
- Ability to function autonomously, ability to assess acuity of patients, to diagnose and treat common minor illnesses/conditions such as URI, UTI, sprains and strains, back pain, lacerations, abscesses, acute pain conditions, etc.
- Must be board certified and licensed to practice in the state of New Jersey
The position is critical to customer relations with PCS, Physicians and other clinical staff. Other activities include maintaining and updating the Materials Management Information. System with new and/or revised OR, Cath Lab, IR and SPD inventory information (including inventory (par) level establishment, monitoring and revision; cycle counting; annual physical inventory processes; detection and handling of outdated/obsolete/recalled stock, and requisitioning for inventory replenishment).
Supervision all Supply Techs located on the hospital campus that is responsible for replenishing, providing, and processing routine and special supply requests for assigned areas.
The position maintains records when materials or equipment is borrowed from or loaned to other area hospitals from the time of loan/borrow to completion of repayment by Cooper or the borrowing facility.
Attendance at Value Analysis meetings and is a key contributor in the new products evaluation process.
Data management and process improvement for the OR, Cath Lab, IR and SPD patient supply charging process to ensure appropriate & accurate information about product, product cost, manufacturer’s number, etc.
Coordinates and implements new areas on the kaiban (2-bin) par level replenishment system.
Participates in committees that are associated with deliverables from SPD such as the Code Blue committee.
Under the supervision of the EMS Supervisor, the EMT will provide pre-hospital Basic Life Support care in all weather conditions, in cooperation with other EMS providers as a member of the patient care team.
Care will be rendered to patients of all ages whom experience any injury or illness, utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques to safely assess, treat, lift, move and transport patients to appropriate medical facilities.
Complete all required documentation and other assigned duties which support efficient EMS operations while maintaining a professional attitude.
The Outreach Healthcare Assitant will primarily be working with patients specifically receiving care from UHI’s addiction medicine providers. The OHA will work closely with medical providers, primary care teams, health coaches, and other agencies to improve patient care and outcomes. The OHA will provide support to patients and their families to help teach and train in areas of health literatcy, health behavior modification, social skills and other health and life skills needed to manage health conditions and addiction. This position may work in various settings, including the hospital, primary care and specialty care practices, and community settings.
- Responsible for assuring adherence to hospital/departmental policies with regard to safety, drug storage and front desk operation.
- Coordinates receptionist and clerical responsibilities for addiction treatment program
- Identify unique needs of patients and directs them to appropriate patient support services (sources for emotional, financial, administrative or cultural support).
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with the patients providers, nurse case managers, agency representatives, supervisors and office staff
- Help patients develop health management plans and goals
- Follow-up with health management/care plans with both patients and providers
- Coach patients in effective management of their chronic health conditions and self-care
- Assist patient in understanding care plans and instructions
- Work collaboratively and effectively within a team
- Help patients in utilizing resources, including scheduling appointments, and assisting with completion of applications for programs for which they may be eligible
- Continuously expand knowledge and understanding of community resources and addiction
- Facilitate communication and coordinate services between providers
- Motivate patients to be active, engaged participants in their health
- Effectively work with people (staff, clients, doctors, agencies, etc) from diverse backgrounds in reducing cultural and socio-economic barriers between clients and institutions
Other duties as assigned
Responsible for enhancing, supporting, and maintaining an application within the Cooper Health System. Troubleshoots, researches and solves technically challenging problems involving integrated systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide complex qualitative and quantitative analysis on data and information collected as part of application requirement gathering.
2. Gather requirements, provide fit gap analysis and create effective technical solutions for the business needs.
3. Design, validate and confirm new or changed functionality with the supported application environment that meets customer specifications.
4. Demonstrate ability to implement and manage small to medium level projects.
5. Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot, research and solve technically challenging problems involving integrated systems.
6. Assist with the administrative, technical, and customer-facing duties surrounding the successful project implementation of system updates and changes.
7. Consistently meets project deadlines and goes the extra mile to ensure dates are met.
8. Responsible for keeping all documentation up-to-date
9. Work closely with business users and application team to design, build and execute a comprehensive integration and user acceptance test plan and scripts.
10. Create and maintain test scripts in support of new installations, projects, and/or system updates.
11. Accountable as the application subject matter expert (SME) when assigned to project Teams.
12. Serve as a liaison between end users, subject matter experts and technical support.
13. Provides on-call support 24/7
14. Monitors queues, event logs and brokers and performs maintenance as required
15. Monitors interfaces with external systems
16. Creates ad hoc reports per user specifications
Provides first tier support to application users. Answers questions or resolves application problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Demonstrates strong customer service orientation and ability to interact well with diverse end-users, Physicians, and IT Staff.
2. Works independently and able to independently and successfully troubleshoot and resolve clinical application problems and error work queues.
3. Demonstrates ability to grasp basic concepts of application-specific systems in order to support Go lives
4. Follows established change management procedures.
5. Develops and maintains up to date documentation on all implementations.
6. Develops and maintains Application Support standards and procedures and other documentation as required.
7. Provides first tier support for assigned applications, ensuring quality services are delivered and performed and customer expectations are achieved or exceeded.
8. Ability to act as an effective liaison between the end user and the Clinical Application Analysts.
9. Assists in the training and induction of new staff into the Application support team.
10. Demonstrates ability to participate in testing activities by running test scripts and documenting results during installation and upgrade activities. Brings forth issues and ideas to improve the overall roll out of clinical systems