This position has a strong emphasis on customer service to our patients.
Must ensure quality patient scheduling, positive telephone etiquette and customer
satisfaction in support of the mission of Cooper University Hospital.
Serve as the front line contact person for all incoming patients.
Greet, register, schedule, collect point of service copays and provide general information to
patients and their families using AIDET.
Must have the ability to be organized, take independent action and project Cooper’s values
to both customer and co-workers.
Serves as patient’s non-clinical navigator during discharge coordination.
Carries out procedures for department functions, including, but not limited to:
- Washing, inspecting, packaging, and sterilizing instruments/equipment.
- Maintaining accurate monitoring records.
- Using and interpreting chemical and biological indicators.
- Performs appropriate cleaning of all sterilization equipment.
- Assisting OR personnel in locating/reprocessing instruments.
- Participating in performance improvement activities.
- Follows established policies & procedures.
- Communicates openly with internal customers and supervisors.
- Provides excellent customer service interfacing well with all levels of staff, management and physicians.