Click Column Header to Sort
Responsible for assisting the Revenue Cycle with analysis of key performance metrics. Develops and refines reports that identify problems and highlight potential opportunities. Analyzes third party denials and prepares relevant reports regarding trends in third party payments, denials and rejections. Works with ancillary departments’ staff and third party payor provider representatives to identify source of denials and develop processes to eliminate and/or minimize untimely payments, underpayments, denials and rejections to improve cash flow.
Prepares, mines data, evaluates, resolves, distributes and records statistics accurately and timely. Proficient in the understanding and management of all functions related to third-party billing processes, specializing in hospital and professional fee denial management, and fee schedule reimbursements. Creates and provides regular updates to reports which help identify and correct issues that are negatively impacting revenue. Reviews individual denials to determine why they occurred.
Monitors denial trends and reports; recommends corrective and preventative actions. Produces ad-hoc reports. Actively participates in global revenue cycle initiatives and leads processes affecting operations within revenue cycle
Hospital Medicine APP for day/night rotation to Cooper, Virtua sites and Kessler Acute Rehab hospital:
Looking for an APP (Acute care certified APN only or PA) to rotate between Cooper hospital medicine and Virtua hospitalist/Kessler acute rehabilitation hospital. This role will be responsible for managing inpatient hospitalist patients in addition to performing internal medicine consults for acute rehab patients. Candidate will need experience as an advanced practice provider, ideally in hospital medicine or internal medicine. New graduates will be considered but would need to be highly motivated to learn and seek out independent opportunities in addition to work-related orientation as this is a very autonomous role. "
Assume responsibility for APP (Acute care certified APN only or PA) within a clinical specialty. In consultation with other members ofthe health care team, strengthens nursing practice and promotes positive patient outcomes. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of patients, staff and patient education, and research. Serve as a significant member of the multidisciplinary health care team.
Advanced Practice Provider opportunity - days/nights Cooper Virtua/Kessler
Assume responsibility for advanced nursing practice within a clinical specialty. In consultation with other members ofthe health care team, strengthens nursing practice and promotes positive patient outcomes. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of patients, staff and patient education, and research. Serve as a significant member of the multidisciplinary health care team in the inpatient, outpatient and community settings.
JOB DESCRIPTION- for Part Time Weekend Position APN/PA at Cooper Urgent Care
- A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Advanced Practice Nurse/Physician Assistant looking to serve patients in a busy urgent care setting.
- Shift Type/Hours: Part Time, Weekends. Work three out of four weekends per month. Weekend hours are 9a-5p.
- Qualifications include a minimum of 2 years of experience as an APN or Physician Assistant in the urgent care or fast track ED setting.
- Provide care to a variety of common urgent and non-urgent health conditions for all ages. Experience must include ability to independently perform common minor procedures including suturing, draining abscesses, interpreting x-rays, etc.
- Ability to function autonomously, ability to assess acuity of patients, to diagnose and treat common minor illnesses/conditions such as URI, UTI, sprains and strains, back pain, lacerations, abscesses, acute pain conditions, etc.
- Must be board certified and licensed to practice in the state of New Jersey
Adheres to Departmental procedures, fulfills compliance with life safety, fire and hazardous waste, Radiation Safety, and Infection Control requirements. Maintains Licensure, stays current and participates departmental training offered. Performs procedures (Portables, E.R., Trauma, Fluoro OR and General) as needed. Demonstrates courteous behavior, positive attitude, etc. through polite communication with all co- workers/guests. Understands and appreciates the need to providegood customer service, both internal and external. Maintains work area: Reports maintenance issues for equipment, monito
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN), assists with patients’ activities of daily living and plan of care.
Communicates with and supports healthcare team, patients and/or patient’s family or significant other(s).
Maintains and demonstrates high standards of professional ethics.
Advanced Practice Provider (Physician Assistant or Advance Practice Nurse) for Neuro Intensive Care Unit.
Applicant should be a board-certified.
Experienced candidates required (ICU, Neurosurgery, In-patient Neurology, Trauma, Surgery, Hospitalist, and/or Emergency Medicine) to meet the needs of this complex patient cohort.
The Advance Practice Provider will manage neuro-critical care patients augmenting existing provider compliment of 2 Neurointensivists along with rotational Residents in Neurology and Neurosurgery.
The Advance Practice Provider will provide coverage on days, evening and weekends. On a Per Diem bases - as needed.
The provider should be comfortable with reviewing imaging.
Training will be provided to ensure optimal patient care.
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies, and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
The Registered RN is a professional caregiver who, as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and who supervises and provides care to these patients utilizing the nursing process including the therapeutic use of self.
- Follows established policies and procedures.
- Communicates openly with internal customers and supervisors.
- Provides excellent customer service interfacing well with all levels of staff, management, and physicians.
- Applies Cooper core values.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated timeframe.
- Evaluates patients, implements, and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications utilizing the nursing process.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
A nonexempt position responsible for performing a variety of duties in various ambulatory
settings, including primary, multi-specialty, specialty practices.
May be involved in both the clinical and administrative areas including assisting providers
with patient care, and handling clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
Provides information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the clinical
Maintains working knowledge of regulatory standards and is accountable to sustain these
standards in daily operations.
Clinical direction, oversight and competency review is provided by medical providers and
ambulatory professional development team in coordination with office management.
We are looking for a product oriented Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. Responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow, development and collection for cross functional teams.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support Analytics Team on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our division’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.